The convention is here! Well, almost. Close enough to have lots of things happening all around me!
Today, I was a "stand in" with a few fellow Daniels Fund Scholars for the Washington Week show on PBS. It's shooting in Denver today, previewing the DNC. We "stood in" for host Gwen Ifill and multiple political journalist panelists to help them prepare sound and cameras. Basically, we just got to sit on the set and talk. Good times!
When I have a chance, I will be sure to post some pictures. As my internet situation at home is non-existent, it may take a bit to get any pictures up...be be assured that there will be a Picasa album soon!
Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to the Pepsi Center today to see some folks from C-SPAN and see the media digs in their final stages.
In case you were wondering, I'm still stoked!
~MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment