Monday, August 18, 2008

Latest Truth Test

This is my latest completed Truth Test:

http://www.9news.com/news/elections/article.aspx?storyid=97862&catid=140

It's a whopper!

It regards the response ad to the last commericial I analyzed. There were 66 different citations on 66 different issues in the first few seconds of the ad. The second segment of the ad included another handful of references, all of which I researched.

The writing was a trick, especially because of how much was involved in the research. It's twice the length of the last Test, but includes a short summary at the beginning. Unless anybody wants to ge in the nitty gritty of the research, you don't have to scroll down much.

It's done! And yet again, I am satisfied with being done, especially knowing how necessary the work on this all is.

Needless to say, I'm going to take a breather from Truth Tests of this calibre. I guess that's why the DNC is coming.

~MJ

No comments: