Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Super Quick Update

TODAY WAS GRAND!

1. I met Harry Smith of the CBS Early Show
2. I shook Brian Williams' hand and took a papparazzi photo.
3. Spent some time in the Brown Palace
4. Hung out at the C-SPAN studio here in Denver
5. Said hi to Keith Olbermann as he walked past me to the MSNBC stage (he said hi back!)
6. Met the Railbenders!
7. Hung out with my awesome LC friends!
8. Went to the Rock the Vote Ballot Bash with 9NEWS
9. Interviewed FALL OUT BOY! YES....I asked the questions!
10. Shot still photos on the RED CARPET
11. Reunited with some politico friends from 2006 (August, Richard)
12. Met MORGAN SPURLOCK (Super-Size Me documentarian)
13. Had Media access at the Ballot Bash and shot still photos
14. Walked all ACROSS Denver. It was a work out.
15. I started before 9 AM Monday; it's after 1 AM Tuesday. Ya, I work in NEWS.

Pictures will appear eventually.

My pockets are filled with business cards, notes, and wristband scraps (haha)...

I'm feeling the ware of a LONG DAY'S WORK...my joints are stiff, my feet want to disown me, and well, I smell.

I also think you should check out TIME.COM for up-to-the-minute coverage of everything politics (can you guess what my job is?).

This is only the beginning.

LOVE IT.

~MJ

No comments: