Friday, August 29, 2008

The Photo Blog

This week was a whirlwind! The past 48 hours have offered me little access to the internet, at least with enough time for a blog or photo upload (the pitfall of having no connection at home!). Still, I've been uploading the week's photos on Picasa. Here are the highlights:


Barack Obama accepting the party's nomination.
The line to Invesco. We were about halfway through the line at this point.
Nick and I inside.
Luke Russert.
My favorite part of the line to get inside. "Merge peacefully!"
An NBC photog's tribute to Tim Russert.
The C-SPAN Washington Journal Team.
Adam, Shawn, and I at the end of Wednesday night.
The Pepsi Center Wednesday night.
Richard Dreyfuss on MSNBC.
With Jon Stewart (!) in Downtown Denver!
Chris Matthews on the MSNBC Stage Wednesday.
Protesters during the live taping of Hardball. I was actually concerned about this protest -- not because it was bad, but because security was majorly tightened and it could have gotten ugly quickly. And I would have no escape!
With David Schuster (we worked out in the same gym last summer!)

Interviewing Fall Out Boy Monday for 9NEWS/Metromix/Extra!

I've never seen so many people in Denver at the same time!

From the Mile High City,

~MJ


No comments: