1. I love my students.
2. I miss them dearly.
3. I saw a handful of them today...on their new campus and at one of their churches.
4. There were many hugs, all of which MADE. MY. DAY.
5. I love the Tulsa community I am a part of and appreciate all that they have given me.
6. I really enjoy my job.
7. The new job is a new stress, but it is so worthwhile.
8. And not nearly the stress of teaching.
9. I love that I can still see my students and can help them with their homework.
10. I also love meeting new students who blow me away and prove that all children can be successful.
11. I know some days ahead will not be easy, but I know I am equipped to handle whatever comes my way.
12. "If He brings you to it, He'll bring you through it."
#truth
~MJ
PS:
"Ms. O'Malley! We miss you!"
"I'm in the Honors class again!"
"Hi. I saw you at my school today."
"I liked visiting there. What grade are you in?"
"I'm in third grade."
"Wow. You were doing good work today! What is your name?"
[reaches hand out] "I'm 'J'."
"It's nice to meet you, J. I'm Mary Jean."
"Nice to meet you, too."
#greatday
No comments:
Post a Comment