Saturday, October 01, 2011

Occupying my time.

Life without teaching leaves me so much extra free time. To make sure I'm still staying productive, I thought I would use this blog to brainstorm the kinds of activities and adventures I can cook up for my free time:


  • Write at least one blog a week. This blogging thing has become kind of slow.
  • Finish "A Game of Thrones" and "The Lacuna"
  • Go to at least 2 OSU games
  • Study for the GRE...eek.
  • Decorate the new apartment
  • Clean out closet / update wardrobe
  • Get on a regular work-out schedule that includes
    • At least 3 runs/week
    • At least 3 YourShape sessions/week
    • At least 1 gym class/week at the Y
  • Learn a new recipe every week
  • Go to the Tulsa State Fair and Oktoberfest
  • Go to the Clinton Library while in Little Rock
  • Take a random Oklahoma road trip
  • Get those dang tonsils out...November 15, here I come!
    • Stock jello and other soft foods
    • Prepare DVDs
  • Finish grad school applications

I'm sure there is more I can think of. A busy MJ is a happy one!

~MJ

No comments: