Monday, September 22, 2008

What's with the shopping carts?

Ok, so this post will actually not talk much about shopping carts. I just have made an observation that many shopping carts are aimlessly wondering my neighborhood. Seriously -- there have been two around my apartment complex in the past week, and I saw a man crossing University Blvd with one, as well.

The nearest grocery stores are not all that close, so these shopping cart philanderers are quite dedicated.

Just an observation.

May make this post slightly more interesting...

besides, I have a new Truth Test out on 9NEWS.com.

I finished writing another one today, too, which will be published this week. 

I will also have some clips in the student newspaper this week, and I'm applying for a bloggership.

I need to milk this election cycle for all of its political journalistic worth. After all, we're about 45 days away from the election. 

~MJ

PS I participated in a conference call for college media with Michelle Obama today. 

No comments: