Instead, I wrote an "anchor pack," or a story that an anchor would read, about two Colorado candidates debating on "Meet the Press" this morning.
Well, whether it was a debate is up to you to decide. It is entertaining, to a certain degree.
My package was on air at 5pm, read by an anchor. Some of the script also ended up in the 10 pm show for a shorter voice-over, sound-on-tape segment. Good times.
It is not currently online (and I'm not sure if it will be).
Either way, I figured I would at least link debate video up here, courtesy of a YouTube search. It's about 10 minutes...
Keep in mind, a week from tomorrow (Monday), these two candidates will be debating at DU in a "Senate Showdown" hosted by 9NEWS. Meaning, I will be there...and my boss will play Tom Brokaw. Or himself.
;-)
~MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment