
The second is one of two political ads that are airing on Tulsa stations. They are pro-candidate ads paid by the candidate, Rep. John Sullivan (R-OK1). According to Project VoteSmart, Rep. Sullivan is my congressional representative, while his colleague, Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK3) shares part of the zip code where my school is located. Oh, district maps. Either way, Sullivan's ad technique tickled me. If he succeeds at anything with this ad, it's that it is still in my head. I can't guarantee that equals success for him when it comes to my vote, but at least I will always have the ad to refer to. It's just trying so hard.
"Grounded" started airing on Tulsa TV this week. This, and other of Sullivan's ads, can be viewed on his YouTube page.
I love election season. Mostly. Ask me again when the negative ads come out in full force.
~MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment