Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving is here

The countdown is over: It's finally Thanksgiving break.

Tonight, I am kicking off break with some fellow teachers at a local Irish pub. Before I go out to that, and then drive to Dallas tomorrow with my roomie to spend the holiday with her family, I want to take a moment and reflect on what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for many things, principally my family, my job, and my friends. I am thankful for the support, the lessons, and the enjoyment that all of these have brought me and continue to bring me. I am thankful to those who inspire me, empower me, and challenge me to do the best I can.

Simple as that.

I will update post-Dallas. Erin and I are also going to stop in Oklahoma City on our way south...mainly because neither of us have ever been, and outside of Tulsa, it's probably the biggest deal in OK:-)

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

~MJ


No comments: