Mainly, there's a lot going on, between three classes, my tv job, and my (technically) two print jobs.
And then there's Senate and Sustainability. Big commitments with big rewards...but only if I put in the work.
So, I'm working. My break today comes courtesy of my brain being too full to remember the date of an event; I thought I needed to cover something today when it is really tomorrow. Well, I guess my mind-slip is buying me some time.
I do have two Truth Tests on 9News Today...
...and some of the "Questions from the 3rd Grade" I gathered last week (in my home district!) are being put to good use.
and I have successfully filled the CQ Blog pretty frequently with DU politics news. Check out the Report Card's DU Archive for October...
...I have also had multiple articles in the DU Clarion. Check out this week's article about a conference call Elizabeth Edwards held with college journalists:
And, well, the election is just over two weeks away.
Oh, how different my life will be on Nov. 5...
~MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment