I've been in search of a new, better way to share photos with friends and family. I have found one!
I actually used this a long time ago, but forgot about it. I was reminded of it today, and so I present to you:
My Picasaweb, by Google
(http://picasaweb.google.com/omaryjean
Picasa is a photo program by Google I have and regularly use on my computer. It is a great photo organizer and editor, at least for the very basic needs. They have developed a perfect online platform to download pictures from Picasa onto the web, through a Google Account. It has a lot of space and is easily upgradable!
So, stopping short of further shamelessly plugging my new toy...
It is the compromise between Facebook and Photobucket, which may not mean anything to anyone but me. What you should know is that this provides a really easy way to see my photos, and will be updated with captions as regularly as possible.
Check it out!
~MJ
No comments:
Post a Comment